Vacation with Celebrity Cruises, Inc.
1. ENTRY PERIOD/ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY to enter or win this vacation with Celebrity Cruises (the “Sweepstakes”). Void where prohibited. Contest registration begins on October 3rd, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. C.S.T. and runs through November 15th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. C.S.T (“Contest Registration Period”).To enter without purchase or obligation, complete entry form on www.dallasstars.com/celebritycruises. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Entries must be received by December 15th, 2013 by 11:59 p.m. C.S.T to be eligible. Entries limited to one (1) entry per person. Use of automated devices is not valid for entry. Contestants must provide a valid e-mail address. Void where prohibited. Registration is open only to legal residents of the United States who live within 75 miles of the American Airlines Center (located in Dallas, Texas) and who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of participation. Employees, officers and directors of Celebrity Cruises, Inc. and DSE Hockey Club, L.P. (collectively, “Sponsors”), their parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and promotional suppliers (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. Void in where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestants must have Internet access. All entries become property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. DRAWING: One (1) drawing will be randomly held following the Sweepstakes registration period from all eligible entries received. The first eligible entry drawn in such drawing will be selected and will be the first Sweepstakes Winner. If selected entrant does not claim prize within 24 hours of notification, the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternative winner through random drawing until the prize is awarded. Entrants need not be present to win. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZE: The Sweepstakes Winner shall receive a vacation with Celebrity Cruises for one (1) fan to win a trip for two (2) on a vacation with Celebrity Cruises. One (1) four (4) day cruise from February 13th, 2014 through February 17th, 2014 featuring a Stars Alum Player. No substitutions. Cash equivalents or transfers of prize permitted solely at the discretion of the Sponsors. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash by the Winner (and must be accepted as awarded). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $0,000.00.
4.ADDITIONAL PRIZE DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS: All taxes on prizes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not expressly specified herein shall be the sole responsibility of the prize recipients. No prize may be transferred or assigned. No prize substitution, in whole or in part is permitted, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Any prize details not expressly specified above will be determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion. Further, for tax reporting purposes, any potential winner of a prize valued at a total of $600 or more will be required to provide Sponsors or their designee with a completed IRS W-9 form before the prize will be awarded. Any participant may be disqualified in Sponsors’ sole discretion if: (a) any required documents are not completed and returned within the required time period; (b) he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules, or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner, assuming there is sufficient time available for winner notification and verification, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining eligible entries, pending verification of eligibility. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any incorrect postal address, email address or phone number associated with an entry, or any change of address, email or phone number of entrant after entry/prize claim submission.
5. TO CLAIM PRIZE: Winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legally authorized, a Publicity Release, which must be returned within the time period designated by Sponsors or all Prizes will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE. By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting any entries, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsors, Sweepstakes Parties, DSE GP, Inc., Dallas Sports & Entertainment, L.P., DSE Hockey Centers GP, Inc., DSE Hockey Centers, L.P., DSE Hockey Club GP, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, receipt or use of any Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsors by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes. The Winners, by acceptance of any Prize, grants to Sponsors, and each of their respective designees (where permitted by applicable law) the right to publicize such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, e-mail or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed e-mail notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of any Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any flight. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representatives of Sponsors or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsors, or their respective agents. Sponsors shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in Collin County, State of Texas. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsors may elect to identify the Winners and award the Prizes by way of drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, if any, but such award is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSORS, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON(S) OR RELATED PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. SPONSOR: Celebrity Cruises, Inc. 1080 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida 33132
9. SEVERABILITY/HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
10. WINNER LIST: To find out who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Dallas Stars Hockey Club, Vacation with Celebrity Cruises, 2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034. Requests must be received by December 15th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. C.S.T. All Rights Reserved. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.